Sunday, May 10, 2009

Evita Sissycat Mai-Mai

This blog is my gift to myself. I want a spot for my girls to see their wonder years...particularly because I find it fairly amazing that I have kids that span a generation basically. Odd that when Cherish was Eva's age there was no such thing as a blog. I'd like this to be a place where I will write and publish events, new tricks, photos, videos and other happenings that will be fun for them to see and read.

So, here goes...the event is Mother's Day.


Mother's Day: We got seated in the banquet room and got a little crazy with the solitude. Tiffany and Esther bopped bellies. Maya was in her own world as usual. She was all about the chocolate fondue. 

The newest trick for each of them:
Cherish is getting ready to take driver's education. Amaya has recently learned to write her own name. Eva has recently learned to give a full belly laugh and her second tooth is just breaking through.

No comments:

Post a Comment